The Taverns of Tiefenthal: Open Doors Expansion
In the Taverns of Tiefenthal, business is booming!
Open Doors Expansion has you exploring new opportunities; add wine cellars, rooms and more beer to the tavern to offer top services to guests! Will your establishment be the most popular?
This expansion contains four brand new modules of play, expanding the world of Tiefenthal!
How to play
The Taverns of Tiefenthal are busier than ever and business is absolutely booming! Every Bartender strives to offer guests a very special evening in their establishment. They invest in new opportunities to earn money and sell even more beer.
This expansion contains four modules each with its own components and additions to game play!
- Sing a song of wine – Create a new floor above your taverns, and a wine cellar that you can upgrade and earn extra money from. This module introduces a Quack Doctor that allows you to repeat an action of a guest, or receive on Thaler.
- Room, please – This is a very special service for esteemed guests. Adding four guest rooms, four priests and four beds. Create a new floor a to your tavern. Put your nobles in these rooms to earn bonuses in game play. You are also able to upgrade your guest rooms and receive a noble in return!
- The fine life of a bartender – Bartender tiles are placed next to the guest rooms. The Bartender tile gives each player a special ability; Player, Abess, Trader, Historian, Master Builder, Master Brewer, Charmer, Tax Collector.
- The village is mine – The Mayoress has asked you to help her with some of her orders. As honourable citizens of Tiefenthal, you want to help her out. Each turn consists of a task and a reward. Earn order marker earns you five victory points!
You can combine modules for more challenging game play!
- 36 noble cards
- 18 sommelier cards
- 18 quack doctor cards
- 4 wine cellars
- 8 wine markers
- 4 guest rooms
- 4 priest cards
- 4 reservation markers
- 8 bartender tiles
- 1 upgraded reputation track
- 1 upgraded guestbook
- 13 OIUs
- 4 critic cards
- 12 order tiles
- 12 order markers
- 4 mayoress cards
- 2 scroll bars
A copy of The Taverns of Tiefenthal is required to play.