The North Sea Runesaga Expansion
From building mighty longships and raiding nearby settlements, to navigating the wild seas and discovering new horizons. The North Sea Runesaga is an epic competition for 2-4 players to collect the most Runestones and earn the highly coveted title of Chieftain.
Players will progress through each chapter of the North Sea saga (Shipwrights, Raiders and Explorers).
Each chapter offers 3 unique Runestones for players to collect. These are awarded to the first player to achieve a particular objective. Gaining these Runestones also awards players advantages in successive chapters.
Each of these Runestones also have 1 or 2 inscriptions (Shield, Horn and Hammer). The first player to gain 3 inscriptions of 1 type collects an additional Runestone for their efforts.
Players also gain 2 Runestones for winning each chapter or 1 Runestone for coming a close second. However, Runestones collected this way do not award any in-game advantages or inscriptions.
Once all 3 chapters have been played, the player with the most Runestones is the overall winner and takes the title of Chieftain!
- Combine the three North Sea Trilogy Games in one epic campaign!
- Collect Runestones over the course of all three separate games.
- The player with the most Runestones will take the title of Chieftain!
- Includes content that can be used separately in each of the three games.
- Exciting Viking campaign for 2-4 players, ages 12 and up.
- 4 Clan Boards
- 21 Runestones
- 2 Runestone Boards
- 16 cards for Shipwrights of the North Sea
- 22 Cards for Raiders of the North Sea
- 1 Rulebook
This is not a standalone game. The following games are required to play The North Sea Runesaga: Shipwrights of the North Sea, Raiders of the North Sea, Explorers of the North Sea