Spirit Island: Branch & Claw Expansion
How can we Spirits drive the invaders back to their boats and off our island? We must grow, change, and find new paths – if we stay as we are, we shall die, and the Island with us. Bring forth the natural chaos, and let our new ways be of both Branch and Claw! We shall summon predators from the heart of the island, wilds from every patch of ground, illness from the twisting mists, and turn the hearts and minds of the invaders against one another. More Spirits answer the call, but the invaders redouble their efforts. Can you stop them in time?
Spirit Island: Branch and Claw, brings the island back to life, with new spirits, new ways to fight Invaders, new adversaries, and more powers. This adds a judicious spice of uncertainty for experienced players as well as creating both opportunities and hard choices for the Spirits!
- Four completely new ways to fight the Invaders: Beasts, Disease, and Wilds are semi-permanent changes to chosen lands, and Strife can be inflicted upon specific Invader pieces;
- Two new Spirits to add to your lineup: Sharp Fangs Behind the Leaves and Keeper of the Forbidden Wilds;
- A new Adversary to fight against: the French Plantation colony;
- Another 50+ distinct Major and Minor Power Cards, doing things no Powers have done before;
- Another 15 Fear Cards and 7 Blight cards for added game-to-game variety;
- Four more optional Scenarios offering new play experiences;
- A deck of Event Cards which bring the island to life, with Invaders, Dahan, and beasts acting on their own.