Shipwrights Of The North Sea
Shipwrights of the North Sea is set in the early years of the Viking Age, circa 900 AD. As Viking shipwrights, players compete to build the greatest fleet on the North Sea. Players must collect oak, wool and iron, as well as getting other craftsmen on board to help. Gold is a precious commodity, and must be spent wisely. As you would expect, the township is filled with an array of characters, bad and worse. Better hope they’re on your side!
The aim of Shipwrights of the North Sea is to be the player with the most Victory Points at the game’s end. Points are gained by constructing various Ships and Buildings. The game ends after the round where 1 or more players constructs their 4th ship.
- North Sea adventure with beautiful artwork and quality components
- Construct Viking ships and buildings to achieve victory!
- Awesome Viking, ship, and resource meeples
- First in the North Sea Trilogy of games
- Includes the Townsfolk Expansion!
- Exciting Viking strategy board game for 2-5 players ages 10 and up
- 128 Cards
- 5 Player Boards
- 5 Player Reference Boards
- 1 Pioneer Token
- 5 VP Markers
- 5 Gold Ship Tokens
- 25 Oak Tokens
- 25 Wool Tokens
- 25 Iron Tokens
- 50 Workers Tokens
- 5 Shields (Townsfolk Expansion)
- 1 Townsfolk Board (Townsfolk Expansion)
- 1 Rulebook