Hunt down the witches before you become one of them! Will you be the hero who purges your town of witches, or will you be wrongly accused and hanged for witchcraft? Or perhaps you will become a witch yourself, escape conviction, and bring Salem to the ground in hysteria.
- Gather cards to accuse, or defend, other players. Deciding who to trust is key to survival, since you can never play a card on yourself.
- Players each start the game with 5 Tryal cards. If a player receives enough accusations, one of their Tryal cards is revealed. Once all “Witch” Tryal cards have been found, the villagers of Salem win.
- Players can also use green and blue cards such as “Alibi”, “Stocks”, “Matchmaker”, “Asylum”, and “Scapegoat” to help or hurt their allies or enemies.
- The “Night” card, forces all players to close their eyes while the Witches secretly choose someone to eliminate.
- The “Conspiracy” card forces all players to take a face-down Tryal card from the player to their left. Killing witches quickly is essential, otherwise “Conspiracy” may soon have the whole town turned evil.
- FAUX BOOK BOX – Book closes magnetically. Cards come in tuck boxes.
- WOOD GAVEL TOKEN & BLACK SAND HOURGLASS
- 15 TOWN HALL & 15 KILL CARDS – Characters are each based on a real person from historical Salem. Matching Kill cards eliminate the need for a moderator.
- 59 PLAYING CARDS
- 39 TRYAL CARDS