In Rolling Realms, players compete to earn the most stars in a series of minigames over 3 rounds. This is a roll-and-write game, meaning that players will write on the game components using dry-erase markers.
Each turn, one player rolls 2 dice, and all players use the dice results on their realm cards to generate resources and earn stars. After 3 rounds, the player with the most stars wins!
- 1 rulebook (8 pages)
- 1 box (204x204x53mm, 0.65 kg)
- 2 custom dice (25mm)
- 6 dry erase markers
- 6 erasers
- 66 realm cards (65x100mm; dry-erase)
- 6 resource cards (65x100mm; dry-erase)
- 6 score cards (65x100mm; dry-erase)
- 1 minigolf rulebook (8 pages)
- 10 minigolf cards
- 1 minigolf course log