With the help of the famous bird catcher, attract the lightest birds into your enchanted garden!
To impress the Queen, you’ll need to attract only the best birds. Choose carefully, as the heaviest birds might cost you the victory…
- 50 cards
How to play
On your turn, take one card from the draw pile and look at it secretly or take the top face-up card from the discard pile.
- Special cards: there are three special cards. Their power is activated when you place them on your game area.
- Capture: when a you place this card in your game area, you can capture a bird or a special card from an opponent’s collection
- Pan flute: when Papageno plays his flute, birds dance around! After placing this card in your game area, the active player gives their exchanged card to the neighbour on their left.
- Egg: an egg card takes the value of the card to its left or right. If it is placed in the middle column, then you can decide if the value of this card is identical to the one on its left or right.
- The game ends as soon as one player has all their cards face up. All players reveal their cards and count their scores. Remember small is beautiful – collect the smallest and lightest birds and win two rounds to be victorious!