Monopoly – Falmouth Edition
MONOPOLY, the great property trading board game, finds its home in the coastal town of Falmouth. Journey around the gameboard and explore locations including the charming Gyllyngdune Gardens, multi-award winning National Maritime Museum Cornwall, or the Prince of Wales Pier – perfect for an evening walk. Don’t forget to stop off at Gyllyngvase Beach to relax and get a little tan. After a long day at the beach, you can stop by Gylly Beach Cafe, and then maybe have a walk in the beautiful Kimberley Park. All this and more is featured on the Falmouth MONOPOLY board!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY – Falmouth Edition
- Choose your favourite bespoke seaside token, tour the beautiful sights of Falmouth, including Pendennis Castle and Gyllyngvase Beach and then accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Falmouth Town Football Club, A&P Group, Prince of Wales Pier, or even the Princess Pavilion – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in beach huts and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family.