Build faster, higher.
Floor by floor, build the highest tower in GoTown. But watch out, you are not the only one reaching for the sky.
- 32 floor cards
- 4 question mark cards
- 18 special cards
How to play
- On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile. You may use as many cards as you want to perform different actions on your turn. Actions can be performed in any order. Available actions:
- Building floors – play two floor cards that add up to 9.
- Stealing floors – play one floor card and steal one from an opponent’s top floor.
- Question mark card (Joker Cards) – can be played with any other floor card.
- Securing floors (Dog and bone cards) – a floor can be protected by placing a guard dog card next to any floor.
- Destroying a floor (Jack hammer and wrecking ball) – destroy an opponent’s top floor
- Stealing cards (Thief and Super Thief) – steal an opponent’s card
- Skipping turns (Food truck card) – force an opponent to skip their turn
- As soon as a player completes five floors of their skyscraper, they are declared as the winner!