Forbidden Sky: Height of Danger
Soar to dizzying heights in this electrifying cooperative adventure! Work as a team to explore a mysterious platform that floats at the centre of a savage storm.
Connect a circuit of cables to launch a secret rocket – all before you are struck by lightning or blown off to the depths below. It’s a high-wire act that will test your team’s capacity for courage and cooperation. One false step and you all could be grounded… permanently!
How to play
On every turn, do the following things in order:
Take up to 4 actions:
- Move: move your pawn to an adjacent tile.
- Scout: draw the top tile from the power platform draw pile and place it face up in front of you (up to a 3 tile limit).
- Explore: place one of your tiles onto the platform, adjacent to the tile that your pawn is on.
- Wire: add a physical wire to a circuit component attached to your tile so that it connects to another circuit component.
- Storm Cards: Draw cards from the storm draw pile equal to the storm intensity level on the storm meter. Reveal and resolve the cards one at a time.
To win the game, get to the launch pad! Once you have wired the required components into a circuit (except one final wire that you’ll use to take off), first place the rocket onto the launch pad. Make sure you’re all on the rocket, and as a final step, add the last wire to complete the circuit and launch the rocket for the win!
You’ll lose the game if:
- Electrocuted: if the clip on any player’s health meter reaches the skull and crossbones.
- Fall: if the clip on any player’s rope meter reaches the skull and crossbones.
- Swept away: if the clip on the Storm meter reaches the skull and crossbones.
- Abandoned: if the rocket takes off before everyone is on a launch pad tile.
- 37 tiles
- 36 cards
- 32 circuit components
- 13 meter clips
- 6 wooden pawns
- 1 storm meter and stand
- A starting grid
- 1 rocket