Unhappy in his job, a baggage handler has been caught messing up with luggage, sending it to every destination but the right one!
Now it’s your turn! Open new conveyor belts, swap round departure cities, and get rid of your luggage quickly. But be careful as your colleagues also want to leave early and can call you out if they realise you are getting rid of luggage on the wrong conveyor belt!
- Six conveyor belt cards
- 51 luggage cards
- 14 special airport cards
How to play
On your turn, complete the following five actions in order:
- Place luggage on a conveyor belt: place one or more pieces of luggage on a conveyor belt face up. Luggage must be placed in ascending or descending order. All luggage must come from the same departure city.
- Define a departure city: place a card above a conveyor belt, face down. You can choose to place a Luggage card or an Airport special card
- Check a departure city: secretly look at one of the cards lying face down above a conveyor belt.
- Change a departure city: secretly look at one of the cards lying face down above a conveyor belt.
- Close a conveyor belt: remove all cards from a conveyor belt. These cards are then discarded face down, and the departure city card is not revealed.
- At any time, even when it is not their turn, players can pick up one or more pieces of luggage from the table. The recovered luggage goes into the player’s hand and they can then place it back on a conveyor belt when it is their turn.
The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the game.