Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig: Secrets & Soirees Expansion
The king is throwing a party and inviting all the neighbours! This expansion to Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig expands the game up to 8 players with two new room types (activity and secret rooms), a new specialty room type (ballrooms), more bonus cards, and a new throne room.
Would you rather party alone? This box also includes an Automa solo mode for the base game and the expansion, as well as optional rules for a new mode of play for 2-8 players in which you build your own castle instead of sharing one with your neighbours.
Requires base game Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig.
- 1 box (296x170x50mm; total weight: 0.70 kg)
- 1 custom Game Trays tray with lid (designed to fit in the original game box with the other inserts)
- 1 wooden castle token (Castle Wartburg)
- 24 activity room tiles
- 16 ballroom tiles
- 16 secret room tiles
- 2 promo tiles
- 48 regular room type tokens
- 8 bonus cards (44x67mm)
- 1 throne room
- 21 regular room tiles
- 8 reference cards
- 50-page scorepad (double-sided)
- 1 core rulebook
- 1 Automa (solo) rulebook
- 24 Automa cards (44x67mm)
- 4 Automa room type cards (44x67mm)
- 1 double-sided Automa turn-order card (80x120mm)
- 3 double-sided Automa player aid cards (80x120mm)