This is the third expansion of Exploding Kittens. Includes 20 new cards and a game-changing wearable Cat Crown.
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!
- This is not a standalone game – it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play.
- Includes a pair of Barking Kittens cards that allow players to combine their hands to one’s advantage and the other’s disadvantage.
- Includes a game-changing wearable Cat Crown that allows you to hold a secret stash of cards on your head.
How to play
- Draw cards – Players take turns picking up cards, while trying to avoid the Exploding Kitten cards.
- Don’t explode – If somebody draws an Exploding Kitten card, they explode. They are dead and are booted from the game.
- Defuse the kittens – Players can stay alive by defusing the kittens with things like laser pointers or catnip sandwiches.
- Strategise – There are various action cards which allow you to develop complex strategies for avoiding drawing an Exploding Kittens, such as attacking other players and forcing them to draw extra cards.
- Betray your friends – Try not to explode. – It’s game that lets you develop fun and/or cruel strategies against one another.